If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Monday, February 13, 2006

Wait

RJ McCaffery is Scoplaw? Is this correct?

If so, then I have a new crush. RJ/Scoplaw once posted pics of himself shaving on his blog. I licked the screen. I sure did. I ain't ashamed to admit it. Okay, just a bit.

RJ McCaffery is Scoplaw? Is this correct?

If so, I hope his first book,Ice Sculpture of Mermaid With Cigar, comes with a big COLOR author photograph. You hear me, Steve?

RJ McCaffery is Scoplaw? Is this correct?

If so, then answer me this: why are all the handsome lawyer poets straight? Not fair. Where are all the gay lawyer poets?

RJ McCaffery is Scoplaw? Is this correct?

Oops! I just licked the screen again.

4 comments:

Paul said...

It is correct....

Tony said...

'tis the truth. the whole truth. and nothing but.

Ginger Heatter said...

A list of Contemporary Lawyer-Poets, some of whom must play for your team. No pics though. :-(

C. Dale said...

Wow, I had no idea there were so many lawyer-poets!