If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Poetry Northwest

The new website for Poetry Northwest is now up and running.

The first issue comes out in March with poems by Talvikki Ansel, Henri Cole, Stanley Plumly, and Christian Wiman. And me! Hmm, I wonder why they left my name out...

Plus:

C.K. Williams reads the sports pages
Robert Bly visits Chaco Canyon
Marilyn Hacker on disease
Richard Kenney interviews the muses

I can't wait to read the issue. If you want to subscribe click here. But it will be cheaper if you subscribe by mail:

Special introductory offer until February 28th for mail-in subscriptions only.

Save 20% off a two-year subscription. Subscribe now and get Volume 1, Number 1 of the New Series this March. Send your check for $20 to Poetry Northwest, 4232 SE Hawthorne Boulevard, Portland, Oregon 97215.

No comments: