If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Corn Shake Tagged Me

I'm not a slave to blog memes (like you-know-who) but it's hard to say no to Corn Shake. I fear her. Really.

The Game of Four

Four jobs you’ve had in your life: bag boy, Dairy Queen diva, Head Start teacher, Library Assistant.

Four movies you could watch over and over: This is hard. I don't watch many movies. And I don't like to watch DVDs at home. I'm going to leave this blank because there's not one film I can think of.

Four places you’ve lived: Casa Grande, AZ; Tempe, AZ; Iowa City, IA; Urbana, IL. Wow, how depressing!

Four TV shows you love to watch: Golden Girls; Are You Being Served?; I Love Lucy; Star Trek: The Next Generation.

Four places you’ve been on vacation: Mexico City; Grand Caymen Islands; Chicago; Jamaica.

Four websites you visit daily: America Blog; Slate; Page One; Cold as Stone.

Four of your favorite foods: mashed papas; tomato bisque; Nogales hot dogs; coconut cake. And I wonder why I'm a big boy!

Four places you’d rather be: NYC! NYC! NYC! NYC!

Four albums you can’t live without: Sufjan Stevens, Illinois; Belle and Sebastian, The Boy with the Arab Strap; Juan Gabriel, En El Palacio de Bellas Artes; REM, Green.

Next four tagged: sorry, I don't inflict pain on others. But what the hell: Collin Kelly. Just one person. I'm merciful.

4 comments:

Emily Lloyd said...

Our career arcs could be twins...if only our vacation arcs could. love, e

cornshake said...

no need to fear, dearest! but wow, your food list sounds divine--and I haven't had an appetite all day with this flu. fooey. :(

Collin said...

I accepted the challenge, E. My answers are posted on my blog. :)

You also clued me in on something else -- that Stuart Greenhouse's new chapbook is called "What Remains," which is the name of mine coming out in the spring. After talking to my publisher, we'ved decided to change the title. Thanks for the heads up.

jenni said...

coconut cake!! mmmmmm!