If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Bits

I love this tintype. I feel a poem coming on. A poem in the voice of that hand!
*
Click here to read and to listen to poems by Ivy Alvarez. Her first book will be released by Red Morning Press sometime this summer.
*
I'm still on cloud nine. See previous post.
*
I dig this poem.
*
Here's a review of The Border Triptych and a couple of other fine chapbooks. Thanks once again to Bino A. Realuyo for bringing me into the project.

3 comments:

Ivy said...

Eduardo, you are so kind to mention me. :-)

Matthew Thorburn said...

Thanks, Eduardo!

Ron Mohring said...

E,
John Ibson edited a marvelous book of historical photographs, all featuring men in pairs, groups, whatnot. It's called Picturing Men (2002, Smithsonian) and might be in your library. I loved the old cabinet card photos so much I had to buy a copy of the book.