If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

3 Bits

My grandmother swabbed tequila around her nipple...
*
The more I think about my upcoming time at MacDowell, the less I freak out. I've never been in such a space: the air is charged, I hear, with the creative energy of the residents. I hope I can funnel some of that energy into my work. Or better yet, I hope to contribute to the charged atmosphere.
*
Current reading list:
Simmons B. Buntin: Riverfall
Justin Evans: Four Way Stop
Stuart Greenhouse: What Remains
*

3 comments:

early hours of sky said...

I sent my application off today. Let me know what you think...

Simmons B. Buntin said...

Hope you enjoy Riverfall (and got the check in the mail yesterday, thanks).

Justin Evans said...

I too, hope you enjoy it, though it is probably not long enough to remain on a reading list for more than a few minutes.