If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Listen Up Latino/a Writers

The deadline for the Andrés Montoya Poetry Prize is January 6, 2006. There is NO entry fee. Submit!

*
The postmark deadline for the Indiana Review's Latino & Latina Writers Issue is December 31, 2005.

I'm not submitting to the Andrés Montoya Poetry Prize because I know the people behind the award. I did send a poem off to the Indiana Review recently. Yes, I sent one poem--again--to a journal. Bad poet!

3 comments:

didi said...

oyeme -- how far away is urbana from bloomington?

e.mail when you get the chance.

d.

didi said...

also you mispelled my name there on your blogroll...you may want to take down that link anyway cuz I don't blog.

d.

Tony said...

I am SO Latino!