If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Monday, December 12, 2005

2 Bits

Over at Anne's blog you can draw your own little house in the Po-Blog Avenue. Her house puts my house to shame!
*
Neil Aitken is asking for the titles of first books published in 2005. I suggested about ten titles. I know I forgot a lot of books, so go to his site and help out. He's launching a new web journal called Boxcar Poetry Review in January. Neil will be publishing book reviews of first books and interviews with first book authors. Great idea!

1 comment:

Anne said...

But your house is the most colorful so I like it better than mine! I always wanted to live in a house that was painted bright colors and not just white or (ho hum) gray. Someday, maybe.