If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Friday, November 25, 2005

Who Wants to Lick Mr. March? I Do! I Do! I Do!


Do you like poetry? Do you like looking at men? Well, take a look at
this.

Hotties abound! You'll find our dear Charles Jensen in there. He's spongeworthy! And so is William Allegrezza, Richard Blanco, and Randall Mann. And our dear Woody Loverude gives us a sexy glare in his photograph. Kissable!

Click here for buying info and for more pics.

2 comments:

C. Dale said...

I'll have to let Randy know you are salivating. I am sure he will get a kick out of that!

LKD said...

No disrespect intended to the rest of the guys, because they're all fine-looking men, but good god, Richard Blanco is....

HOT.