If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Turkey

I'm going to be all alone on Thanksgiving. Rigo is visiting friends in California. I couldn't afford to fly home. And I don't have many friends in Urbana.

But I'm the type of guy who likes being alone. So no big deal. I just wish it would begin to snow. I need some snow.
*
Tonight I'm going to see the movie version of RENT. It's one of my favorite musicals. Most of the original Broadway cast has returned for the film. Yes!
*
You all have a great time with your family and friends. And here's to safe travels.

8 comments:

RC said...

Have a Happy Thanksgiving,Eduardo.

Ana Bozicevic-Bowling said...

Wishing you snow & Happy T. -- Ana

A. D. said...

staying home for tg myself. have a good one.

Peter said...

Eduardo: I'll be thinking of you . . . and snowglobes.

Collin said...

Hope you get your snow...and enjoy Rent. Can't wait to see that myself. :)

A. J. Patrick Liszkiewicz said...

I wanted to say something like: "Don't worry! You won't be alone! (etc!)." But then I realized that you might catch wind of the fact that I'm stalking you.

So... nevermind. Forget I said anything.


(Mwahahaha....)

Sisyphus Walking said...

Eduardo,
I hope you had a good Thanksgiving. Sorry you didn't get snow! Best, Ryan

Eduardo C. Corral said...

Thank you all! I did have a nice quiet day.