If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Monday, October 31, 2005

I Suck

Listening to: Duran Duran live on AOL radio.
Reading: Geri Doran's Resin.
*
After all the worrying. After all the mental planning. I overslept and missed Amy's Halloween party.
*
Speaking of Halloween: I deleted my post about my Halloween costume because a couple of comments suggested that something was wrong with the photograph I uploaded. I uploaded a funny photograph of a man pretending to be a baby being born. And judging from the comments, maybe a picture of a black woman was what my readers were viewing. Strange. Each time I viewed my blog I saw my photograph.
*
Matthew Shindell was IMing me yesteday, then all of sudden he left. How rude. No goodbye.
*
Oh yes, Duran Duran is starting into "Union of the Snake."
*
Did you know Depeche Mode has a new cd out? I've read real good reviews of it online. I might have to buy it.
*
Am I crazy? Isn't Patrick Fitzgerald hot?
*
Joy of joys: Duran Duran is singing "I Don't Want Your Love."

2 comments:

Stuart Greenhouse said...

I dunno about anyone else, but I got the guy being born.

Strangely unsettling.

Ktrion said...

Ummm, I got the other picture. Which confused me, to say the least.