If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

44 ?s

Stolen from La Lorna:

1. Alias First name?
Edwina!

2. Were you named after anyone?
My paternal grandfather.

3. Do you wish on stars?
No.

4. When did you last cry?
October 1, 2005 during my sister's wedding.

5. What is your favorite lunchmeat?
Ronald Palmer.

6. What is your birth date?
02/25/Something, something.

7. What’s your most embarrassing CD?
Where to start! The Best of Debbie Gibson?

8. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
Of course, but I wouldn't date me.

9. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Yes. Sarcasm is the new black.

10. What are your nicknames?
Lalo. Eddie. Beware: never call me Eddie.

11. Would you bungee jump?
No. I'm afraid of heights.

12. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
No. I just slip them off. I'm one lazy bitch.

13. Do you think that you are strong?
Not really. But I'm sure I could kick James Shea's ass.

14. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Butter Pecan. And I wonder why I have weight issues.

15. Shoe Size?
Wow. Who wrote this quiz? A size queen? I wear size 11.5 or 12 shoes.

16. Red or pink?
Pink. It reminds me of roast beef and where I came from. Okay, did I just type that?

17. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
Weight.

18. Who do you miss most?
My family since I'm no longer living close to them.

19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing?
No pants or shoes. Right now, I'm wearing cranberry boxer briefs and a black t-shirt.

20. What are you listening to right now?
"Chicago"--Sufjan Stevens.

21. What did you eat for breakfast?
I had a late late breakfast: a ham sandwich with diet Ginger Ale.

22.If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Hmm. Blue. I'm boy.

23. What is the weather like right now?
A little overcast, and humid.

24. Last person you talked to on the phone?
My mother.

25. The first things you notice about the same-sex?
Eyes. Lips. Hands. Legs. Shoulders.

26. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Nobody sent it to me, but I do like Lorna, the person I stole it from.

27. Favorite Drink?
Sweet tea.

28. Hair Color?
Black

29. Do you wear contacts?
Yes. I broke my left contact lense last Friday. I'm walking around with a pirate patch on. Fun times.

30. Favorite Food?
Seafood dishes.

31. Last Movie You Watched?
The Corpse Bride.

32. Favorite Day Of The Year?
Monday.

33. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings?
Scary movies.

34. Summer Or Winter?
Winter.

35. Hugs or Kisses?
Hugs.

36. What Is Your Favorite Dessert?
Tres leches cake.

37.Living Arrangements?
I live with R.

38. What Books Are You Reading?
leadbelly by tyehimba jess and natasha and other stories by david bezmozgis.

39. What’s On Your Mouse Pad?
I've got an Iowa Hawkeyes mouse pad.

40. What Did You Watch Last Night on TV?
CNN

41. Favorite Smells?
Armpits. Clean armpits. Not working out all day armpits.

42. Favorite junk food?
Anything fried.

43. Rolling Stones or Beatles?
Neither.

44. What’s the farthest you’ve been from home?
Ocho Rios, Jamaica.

4 comments:

Peter said...

Eduardo: I feel like I *know* you now.

But armpits? Hmmmm . . . .

C. Dale said...

I have to echo Peter.

Lorna Dee Cervantes said...

I know...

... you're honest.

;-)

I like the idea of "Stone" Allegrezza eating leftover homemade ravioli in his black underwear and bare feet, but you'll do, too, mi Edwina.

"Pantsless In Illinois" - Is that a poem?

jenni said...

i love diet ginger ale