If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Thursday, September 29, 2005

New Crush: Ronald Palmer


Thanks to Delilah I discovered the work of Ronald Palmer. What a hottie! And I've been taken (ah!) by his work that I've read online. Did I mention he's a hottie? Look at those eyes! And smile! And those slender lips! His lips know things! His first book Logicalogics has just been published. The book was published by Soft Skull. I ordered a copy today. I hope Soft Skull sprang (oh!) for a page-size author photo. I hope, I hope, I hope.

5 comments:

didi said...

Oye loquita....Cada vez que usas una photo de mi server yo lo tengo que pagar....por favor usa el blog option for uploading photos...and Yes palmer is dynamite.

tu amiga.

d.

Ronald Palmer said...

Gag! You let the Delilah cat out of the bag. Now she'll claw my eyes out.
xoxo
Ronald Palmer
aka Rebecca.

C. Dale said...

Okay, you asked for it! Since I have named a goodly number of gay poets over the years (and the names have stuck!), I hereby name you, Eduardo, "Edwina." From this day forth, you will be known in certain circles as Edwina. It is now inevitable. The name both brands you and makes you one of us. You are stuck with all of bitches for all enternity!!

C. Dale said...

Much love, darling. ;)

Daniel Nester said...

I want my name! Ronald's a great camarado to have on the Soft Skull list, along with CA Conrad, Jen Knox, Danielle Pafunda, Wanda Phipps. We are Soft Skull Poets, hear us roar! Everyone should get out and buy Soft Skull poetry books ASAP!!