If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Monday, September 12, 2005

Call for Submissions: Churchyard

Churhyard is now accepting submissions for its second edition. Please email submissions or questions to: danjpir@yahoo.com.

I have three extra copies of the first issue of Churchyard. So if you want a copy, email me & I'll mail you one. The first issue features poems by Charles Jensen, Anthony Robinson, and Jenny Sadre-Orafai.

UPDATE: All three copies are gone. Sorry. You should read my blog before all others. All others!

2 comments:

Matthew Thorburn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Matthew Thorburn said...

Damn! And I was going to offer to swap an issue of Good Foot for one!