If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Contest

I had the pleasure of being published this summer in the very first issue of Churchyard edited by Dan Pirkl. To celebrate I'm offering a contest.

Contest:

The first three people who correctly ID the poet who wrote the following lines will win a copy of the journal. PLEASE EMAIL ME YOUR RESPONSE.

...the full-breasted tulips
open their pink blouses
for the hands that pressed them first
as bulbs into the earth
.
*
You'll also find the work of these fine poets and bloggers in the first issue: Charles, Tony, Jenny, and Sisyphus,

6 comments:

A. D. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
A. D. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Eduardo C. Corral said...

AD,

You're wrong. But it was a good guess. T

Anonymous said...

I just emailed you.

JP Parra

Eduardo C. Corral said...

JP, you're also wrong. It's not early CD Wright.

Only one person has gotten it right.

Come one people. I'm laughing at you.

Eduardo C. Corral said...

Oops.

I meant to say:

Come ON people. I'm laughing at you.